Saturday, March 31, 2007

Return Air Ducting

Things are coming together! I know, it doesn't look like it, but trust me, we are one step closer to being done. Frank has been working hard all day on this and it's almost done. After I built some of the components (cut duct, pieced things together and taped up), I mostly stood around handing things to the poor guy on his back under the studio. Here is how it's looking on the inside so far - these two ducts will bring fresh air in to replace the toxic air the fan (which will be centered between them) will exhaust out. Under the studio, they run about 10 feet and have mesh to keep the rodents out.



And here, a picture looking under the studio - doesn't it look like it's about to blast off?! I'm happy this part is done, but I think Frank is estatic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment