Friday, February 26, 2010

School Auction Necklace

Luke's school has an auction every year - you might remember the projects I worked on with the kids the past couple of years - the fabric/paint collages? This year that didn't work out for various reasons I won't go into... but I wish it had, it was fun and the kids loved making them and they were pretty popular with the parents too - oh well! So, anyway.. I decided I'd make a necklace to donate instead. It's getting to be last minute, but I think it's going to be something with this stuff in it. Kind of fun, but I'm not sure where to start now! I think I have a week to figure it out...

3 comments:

  1. I love the ingredients you've collected so far, Pam, and can't wait to see what you do with them. I have a soft spot for these colors. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those ingrediets it will be stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be hugely popular with those gorgeous earthy colours & a bit of sparkle going on there!

    ReplyDelete