Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Three Day Walk - Starts Tomorrow!



I just realized the Seattle Three Day is walking right through my neighborhood tomorrow! The proof is in this line of porta-potties just up the street - what a sight! I'm planning on getting up early and getting a cuppa coffee and standing on the sidelines to cheer them on. They are walking 60 miles over 3 days - isn't that amazing?! I'm in awe of these women (and men), some of them survivors themselves.

My friend wants to get T-shirts that say "Save the Tatas!" - now that's a fashion statement - can you see it? Too funny. I think we are running out of time to do that... but it's not to late to make a donation to help end breast cancer... and we have a friend who has still not met her financial goals (which means the balance gets charged to her) - so if you'd like to help out, here's how: go to http://www.the3Day.org, click on “Donate” and enter “Victoria Millikan".

And let me know if you do and I'll send you a little pink bead of some sort. I'm making a handful of them today - I'll post pictures tonight to tempt you some more. But hurry - the walk starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment