Friday, November 26, 2010

Last Post Today

I promise, this is my last post of the day. I know, I know, I go months with no posts at all and then wham! I slam you with 4 or 5. Crazy. But this is it. Really.

First, I want to remind you about this promotion/contest/game thing I've got going on over at FaceBook:

"Come on over to my FaceBook fan page and play! You will find a photo album with my nine new necklace creations in it - all you have to do is "like" the fan page and then leave a comment in that album! So easy. I'll pick a name at random on "Small Business Saturday" -Saturday the 27th - and the winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate good in my new store. Recommend a new fan to my page and if they win the prize, you'll win a matching prize too!"

And second, last, really, I promise! Three necklaces I unearthed from my studio that I just finished listing over at that ArtFire store I've been going on and on about. (I have more, but they will wait.)







Thanks for looking! Happy Shopping, tis the season after all :)

PS. Speaking of shopping, don't forget to use this code: "SmallBizSaturday" - in my Etsy store for 20% off from now until Tuesday morning sometime, whenever I get around to turning it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment