Sunday, April 01, 2012

366: Day 92

I didn't take a picture today. First day in 92 days that I didn't take a single shot, even with my iphone. BUT, I edited a ton of photos. And I've been backing up to my new storage device all day as well, which has been a real pain... and well... that was more than enough for me. I'll take two photos tomorrow to make up for it. And I'll give you way more than you want to look at right here, right now, from yesterday. I took over 700 photos. Not all of them were good. I liked these ones.


















4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so jealous! I've never really seen an eagle. Maybe I have and didn't realize it or saw the tail end sort of thing. And a snowy owl! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you'd know if you had seen one! Just over the border in Canada... not far. We have an eagle that lives a couple blocks away too, lucky it hasn't found our chickens.

      Delete
  2. I love them all!!! You've been holding out on us!! A Baldy AND a Snowy Owl, are all these photos taken in and around Edmonds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristi, we went up to Delta, BC - just over the border - so many eagles!!! I don't know how much longer the owls will be there, they winter there, apparently.

      Delete