Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cure for Cancer?

I'm feeling very change-the-world, or at least very get-the-word-out today, for some reason. Probably because I don't have it in me to do anything else - just had a massage and chiro adjustment but still have shooting pains in my lower back and leg, making me too grumpy to do anything real. So I surf and find things.

I think this one, too, is worth passing on - a cure for cancer. Though it is mostly being ignored - and why? Oh, you know why, there's no money in it, of course. But still, I want to hope... and will.

Read about it here: http://tinyurl.com/2nguer and follow the research links at the bottom of the article for more.

I wonder... I was thinking about doing that 60 mile walk for breast cancer this summer... I'd rather the money went here instead though, as it does seem they are on to something... I wonder how to get something like this set up? Hmn...

No comments:

Post a Comment