Things I'm doing to make things better:
- Made an appointment with my woo-woo energy/feng shui person to come up to the new house and clear the house of past-owner energy, check for geopathic stress and energetically discourage rats from living in our house and property. I told her about the rat problem - thinking she'd want to come out after that was all taken care of, but she thinks she can help. I'll take all the help I can get!
- Made an appointment with architect to help us design new master bathroom. This is the same architect who helped us with our Carnation home and I really enjoyed working with him. It will be fun to have a plan and be able to move forward with this.
- A good garbage bin with a tight lid.
- A shovel or long handled dust bin thing.
- Rubber gloves.
- Disinfectant spray.
- A mop & floor cleaner.
- Cleaning supplies.
- Starting up with a CSA like Pioneer Organics to get fresh, local, organic, seasonal fruits and veggies delivered to the door. Would love to hear if anyone knows of a better CSA for the Edmonds area.
- Starting a dailing walking routine. With or without the dogs and/or Luke. (Yay sidewalks!)
- Getting a team of babysitters lined up.
- Finding and hiring an affordable house cleaner so I will have time to make art - even if the art only pays for the house cleaner, it's still a win-win situation.
- Getting out and meeting Kim from Something To Say for coffee and art talk.
- Joining a Stitch n' Bitch group and getting out and making some new crafty friends.
There, that's a start. Will keep at it.