Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Little Wish List of Sorts

I want to make these fun glass magnets. I want to buy these ramkins - though I don't know what I would use them for. I want this swirley pink t-shirt. I'm going to treat myself to a basket of these butter balls when my new bathtub is installed. I'll need a jar of these egg soaps too. My garden most definitely needs a chaise just like this one. I can see this rug in my studio, can't you? I may need this book to help me whip my new garden into shape. And along those lines, I don't think I can live without one of these dandelion weeders. Except I'll need two, or Luke will be fighting over it with me. I also want to plant a row of hedges or shrubs along my front yard, something that will grow under big cedars and firs. Some shoes I've been drooling over are on sale now. I want to make a Postcard for Peace. I want to go see the tulips.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Blog! I added it to my daily read. I also put it on my Blog so everyone else can read it to. I live in Everett.

    ReplyDelete