Saturday, February 23, 2008

365 days of colour: day 54

starfish

I'm using a photo from the other day at the aquarium... my pictures from today didn't work out as hoped and I'm too tired to try to take something new. So what is it? The underside of a starfish, really up-close-and-personal.

Today was a beautiful day, so much sunshine and the blue-est sky. I managed to get to the art group meeting after all - I thought I couldn't go but Frank had his schedule confused and it turned out he could take Luke to his basketball game instead of me. But then, it turned out that I had both car seats in my car and I had to leave a bit early to make sure Luke had a safe ride. Oh well. The rest of the day pretty much followed suit. I tried to get Luke to go for a hike with me down a beach path, but he was too tired from his basketball game. Not too tired to go jump on the trampoline next door when the invite came five minutes later, though. So... I did yard work instead. Dog poop. Joy. But then I hung the trellis next to my studio door and planted the evergreen clematis to grow up it. It will be beautiful when it fills out.

trellis

No comments:

Post a Comment