Monday, January 12, 2009

Octopus Prototype

I made this today, just to see if I could. There will be more coming on much nicer bases!


Then, when I knew what I was doing, I made this bead. The base started off beautifully, the perfect blue green color, perfect twisty, perfect millies. Then I picked up the wrong stringer for the octopus and in order to get it to turn blue, I had to reduce the heck out of it and the base got all gray and mucked up. I didn't put much effort into the starfish on the other side after that. But I will try again...

octopus starfish

Oh, and this is what Zoe did all day long - she thinks Luke's bed is now hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment