Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dazzling

On the health front.... I'm feeling a little better and a little better and a little better each day... and I even made a few beads yesterday for the first time in a long time.

So what have I been doing with myself if I haven't been working/playing? I have been doing research. SO much research... and I've run into a few things that could possibly help a lot of people, so I wanted to share. Today's item is a book.

This is a book that is for anyone who just feels like something isn't right. Perhaps you've been to the doctor and they say you are fine. Maybe you should just drink more water. Get more rest. Have you ever heard that? I heard that for years. I heard that throughout my pregnancy with my son and look what happened, he was born 2 months early, and still, they couldn't figure out why. In my experience, doctors don't know what the heck is going on with a body until it's a crises or an emergency. Anyway...

This book not only helps you to figure out what might be going on, it gives you some tools to help convince your doctor to test and treat you correctly. There are also lots of do-it-yourself supplements and tests and I found it very interesting and helpful. Don't let the title put you off. Luke was reading over my shoulder and he said to me: "I feel Fuzzy". I answered: "You look fuzzy too." He looks at the book some more and then says, "But I Dazzle, not Frazzle."

Here's to Dazzling:

No comments:

Post a Comment