Friday, September 23, 2005

Balance

Actually, I was feeling a bit UN-balanced. I wasn't sure I was going to get a day 10 aaad in or not. I was messing around all morning playing at soldering some things... some of which got fried because I'm using my lampwork torch which is a little hot for soldering metal, and some which worked out just fine, but none of which is a finished piece of art. Even a photo of them all in a nice shiny pile wasn't going to cut it. So then I tried to sketch a leaf while Luke was riding his bike... but no one really wants to see that sad little work of, ahem, art... and then... this came about. Balance - because we all need some, especially me. Black tourmaline, Tourmalated Quartz and Karen Hill Tribe silver bead. The stones are supposed to have great balancing energies too... so double whammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment