Friday, September 30, 2005

no aaad yesterday

In my defense, I did paint a background yesterday and am going to try to paint the foreground today. It will have to be a combined aaad - after all, not everything was built in a day. I'm disappointed with myself, but have been feeling so tired, it was bound to happen - and putting together another quickie but not-so-nice piece was going to depress me - so there you go. Here is the background, I'll try to have a photo of my painting by the end of the day.



On a brighter note, I spent a good part of yesterday house hunting in Seattle. Did not find the perfect home for us yet, but did see a real cutie-patuti of a house - it has one of those doorbells you crank and the light switches were all the push button kind and the yard was wonderful with a big old cherry tree in back and the most beautiful platter-sized BURGUNDY hydrangeas against the mustard gold paint of the home. No bath on the upper floor and no room for a studio for me, and no fireplace... or I might seriously consider it. Click the picture to check it out - she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment