Thursday, October 20, 2005

Amazing News

We got the house!!!! I never even said where it was, did I? It's in Edmonds. It's right next door to an elementary school, it's a 5 min ride to downtown Edmonds. I think there are two parks in easy walking distance from the house. And the house itself has almost half an acre of yard! With a 30 ft tall holly tree and a ton of fruit trees and a big stretch of grass. I promised Luke I'd build him a tree house - he requested a ramp so his dogs can go in it with him. We are just so excited - it's going to be great! Here are more photos... happy happy!































2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's very exciting! The house and yard are beautiful, lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that is quite a wonderful house, in a wonderful place to boot. Kim from Edmonds.

    ReplyDelete