Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's that time of year again....

School class auction project time, that is. Yes, I signed up again, and I'm looking forward to it - I hope it turns out as great as last year. Today I got the background done, now it's up to the 2nd graders - they are going to draw some tall tale/fairy tale/folk tale flowers with seed pods and stems and leaves... because that is what they have been learning about this year (tall tales, folk tales, fairy tales) and pretty soon their science teacher is going to start a segment on plants and seeds. So it all ties together, but I want this to be wild and crazy and sureal and way over the top. I hope the kids think its a great project too... I'll find out tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I can't wait to follow this one through to completion. Last years was great and I'm sure this one will be as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! This looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great project and what a way to keep them interested. I'm sure the kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete