Friday, February 06, 2009

Tarot Fun

I was over at Kandice's Color Addictions blog and decided to follow her Free Tarot Card Reading link... asking if I'm on my right path... and this is what I got - pretty cool! Except for the birth of a new baby part. Not going there!

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Page of Wands: The essence of fire behaving as earth, such as wood or coal: The surprising appearance of a new passion. An adventurer who blazes through life, acting as a catalyst that others may harness. The intense enthusiasm and childlike imagination that fuels any new venture, needing only the application of mind and material to make it a success. Inner fire that can drive away fear and replace it with fury. Can represent a person of some timidity, but whose innate passion can be easily ignited. May indicate the birth of a child.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I am the Empress. I just took the test and blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete