Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Have a Winner! OWOH Winner!

This is how it went down:

Me: Pick a number between 1 and 331.
Luke: 320
Me: Subtract 100
Luke: 220
Me: Divide in half.
Luke: What?
Me: What is half of 220?
Luke: Oh. 110
Me: Add 35
Luke: 145
Me: Add 75
Luke: 220
Me and Luke at the same time: Hey! Look, two 220's! That must be it then!

And so the winner is:
Alexandra Knittel of Germany. Check out her site, she makes beautiful collage art and more. Congrats Alexandra!

And thank you to everyone who participated - this was so fun, what a big small world we live in! So many wonderful comments, you all really know how to make a person feel good about their art. And so many wonderful gifts being given out, I couldn't get to them all, but I'm looking forward to next year!
xoxo
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alexandra!
    http://www.rosebud101-fortheloveofbeads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Alexandra!

    This whole thing has been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Alexandra! You are one lucky girl! You will just love your Pam bead! I adore her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner!!

    But I'm also a winner of OWOH... I discovered some beautiful blogs...like yours, THANKS!!

    Greetings,

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness :O I'm the winner. I can't belive it. Yuhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete