Thursday, February 02, 2012

Beyond Layers Class: Time Capsule, Part 2

Well, look at that. Kim did have a magic trick for making these. Easy-peasy. (For those of you not taking the class, she did give us a free resource for some nice templates - Check out Gingerpixel - and I'm sure there are more on the web too.)

For this one, I couldn't resist adding a texture layer to bring it all together. I used Kim's "Evolve". Thanks for looking!

BTW, that's Pippi, the Buff Orpington, and Lulu, the Cuckoo Maran. We have two others, Daphne and Bella, I'm sure they will be featured at some point.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I wish I had chickens in my back yard! Fresh eggs - yum :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! so lovely..... 'sigh'... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your images. I wish I had chickens, except at the crack of dawn when their rooster friends go off, but how nice to have fresh eggs. Great storyboard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous....you have chickens.....I love chickens....and the gifts they deliver. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Such nice cohesiveness and the texture did a nice job bringing it together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun storyboard and I LOVE your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collage. Love how you've brought it all together and it just says spring to me....even more lovely as it's absolutely freezing here today! Nice wellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your photos...your collage is awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete