Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Site Design!

As I said earlier today, I've been working hard on my site - I want it all spiffy and pretty and running great so I can concentrate on melting glass and making new jewelry... and I was almost there (just the earrings page left to go) when all of a sudden I got the urge to give it a fresh new look.

Normally this is something that I wouldn't just "do". I'd design it, sleep on it, ask around... and then do it. But not today... I just DID IT. And now I've got major butterflies in my belly... and I can't find anyone who will tell me what they think - are my friends and family ignoring me or are they really working or in meetings? Oh, Luke said he liked it. He seemed honored that I asked him... but I'm not sure he knows what it used to look like. Ah well... let me know what YOU think, if you don't mind. Thanks!

Now:



An hour or so ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment