Sunday, June 10, 2007

lotsa progress!

Oh, what a good weekend this was for the studio. Frank just about knocked himself out though - he had to dig this ditch so the electricians can come this week and electrify my studio -and he dug most of it in torrential downpours:

ditch

ditch done

Then he started hanging the trim inside:
trim hung

And while he was doing that, I painted some trim outside (just the corners - I think it looks better, don't you?):
painted corners white

AND THEN!!! We hung the hood - oh, we are SO close now!!! It's just too exciting!
hood up

3 comments:

  1. The white trim looks real nice. Your studio is so cute, it has been fun to watch the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy watching your studio come to life. It truly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, that is THE coolest hood vent I have ever seen! And I love the paint color too.

    ReplyDelete