Friday, January 11, 2008

365 days of colour: day 11

Contrary to the story portrayed in these two photos... the day was pretty good. Luke is learning to ski, he spent a lot of time on his bottom, but he had a great time and can't wait until next week and his next lesson. Me, I was pretty nervous, it's been 10 years since I last skied... and my first run up all I could picture was that scene from Bridget Jones Diary - you know the one where she gets off the lift and makes a total fool of herself. Well, I'm happy to say, that did NOT happen... it was just like riding a bike. You never forget. A good day.

Luke

Luke Down

(This second photo is my day 11 picture... not the best quality as I only had Luke's little camera... but it's got color, and it's not a bead... so it counts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment