Sunday, March 23, 2008

365 days of colour - on hold

Happy Easter everyone - hope you had a nice one. Ours started way to early, Luke apparently forgot all rules of not waking the parents up before 7:00 AM and came bouncing into our bed in the wee dark hours. I'm amazed how magical the Easter Bunny and Santa and the Tooth Fairy and all that still are to him. It was raining cats and dogs and there he was running around in the rain with an umbrella looking for eggs. Happy as could be.

Bad news about the 365 days thing... there is something wrong with my camera, all my pictures are coming out with a big black splotch in the middle of them. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with my lenses since changing them didn't help... so I'm taking my camera into a store to see if they can help me figure it out. Till then... my daily pictures are on hold, because the spot is driving me nutso. Oh well. Need to get it fixed asap, because I can't take pictures of beads either. And all my spring flowers are coming... Eek.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! It's a shame your camera is in disrepair.. a picture a day for a year sounds so fun! I love seeing all these unique pictures you have! :O)
    I hope your camera is up and running as wonderfully as before!

    ReplyDelete