Monday, May 12, 2008

Three Things

Four, if you count this photo. Doesn't it look like dragon skin?

red

1. The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, rocks. I just discovered we get the National Geographic Channel and he's on Friday nights. Amazing! Facinating! Fun to watch! I have been trying some things with my girls... so far, some luck.

2. Bare Minerals Makeup - LOVE! It's like not wearing makeup only better. Happy skin, happy cell phone (no powder/makeup on my phone), happy me looking in the mirror. Why did I not know about it before now?

3. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Pre-menopause by John R. Lee MD. - I'm reading this now and I have to say it's Very Interesting, not at all boring. Empowering. A kind of take-charge-of-your-own-health that every woman should read. It explains about all the hormones, how they are getting messed up prematurely due to life-style, stress and environmental influences, and what to do to get things back on track. To get our energy, vitality and yes, even stop aging as quickly as we may be. Have not finished, but so far... I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment