Monday, March 05, 2012

366: Day 65


hmn... interesting. I figured out perspective today... from watching this tutorial over the weekend: John Derry Tutorial on preparing an image in Photoshop for Painter - isn't it amazing what's available to learn on the Internet these days?

Our hawk was back and I snapped these shots from an odd angle... here is the first one before I realized I could "fix" it to make it look more like it's supposed to.


And then I had that "ah-ha!" moment... and tried to to what John had done with the building in his tutorial... and wow! Look! Isn't that better?!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the kind of blurred trees background. No homework, visitors, or trips scheduled for the next couple of weeks so I'm hoping to catch up in Beyond Layers. Have been watching Skinny Minny too.

    ReplyDelete