Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Been there...

Haha - now I have a visual for my list of places I've been. Of course I've only seen small parts of most of the states in red, so it's largly misleading. And I did not include states where I've been but never stepped out of the airport, or there would be at least 6 or 7 more red splotches.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

Obviously I have much of the world still to see. My short list: Italy, Scotland, England again, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Somewhere in South America - Peru maybe? I want ancient ruins, colorful people and beautiful vistas... that's enough for now. Oh and I want to visit the southwest of my own country - Santa Fe, Tucson... I want red mountains and canyons and blue blue skies...

Speaking of blue skies, I have some today and they are beautiful. The mountains are glorious and the house is clean. It would be a perfect day for someone to come see the house, fall in love with it and buy it. Then maybe I could go on a trip somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment