Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for Luke's adorable pine cone turkey centerpiece today.

turkey

Luke also came home yesterday with this amazing bag decorated in a hand print turkey, full of cards of handprinted and illustrated things he is thankful for. I'll share with you because they brought tears to my eyes. I hope you have such a great list too. Happy Thanksgiving with lots of love!

turkey

I am thankful for having a school. This one is just right.

I am thankful for having great grandparents. They give me money for college.

I am thankful for having a family. I love them.

I am thankful for friends. They look out for you and help you.

I am thankful for my dogs. I love playing with them.

I am thankful for having a house or else I would have to live in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment