Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Like This Girl

Do you watch American Idol? I know, I know, it's a guilty little pleasure, isn't it? I was a total snob about it in the early days, but then Luke wanted to watch it and so we do, and it's fun. We enjoy it. I call it 'good family bonding time' and then I feel less guilty about it.

So, check this out. This girl! Siobhan Magnus from Cape Cod! Not only does she have a great voice, but she is a lampworker too! And look at that torch - now I have torch envy. Ah... I haven't been able to find any photos of what kinds of glass things she makes... but when I do, I'll post a link. I wonder if she will still melt glass once she's a famous singer?

2 comments:

  1. We are always behind a few weeks here in NZ I think? Apparently Ellen is going to be a judge when they get to Hollywood - can't wait! Should be great her & Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why are you behind? That's no fun! Ellen is turning out WAY better than I expected, I like her a lot. She can get right to the very heart of things with a minimum of words - she just nails it every time!

    ReplyDelete