Monday, February 06, 2006

Sunny Day

We have beautiful weather today - it's just perfectly sunny and mild and such a relief after the storms we've been having.

I sold one of my favorite necklaces (I know, I say that about all of them, but it's true) and packaged it up today and mailed it off. I love wrapping up my jewelry and packing it up - I put a little surprise in too - and always like to think people enjoy unwrapping their jewelry and that they feel like they are opening a special gift (even if they bought it themselves).

I have agreed to donate a piece to three auctions already this year - wow, that was fast. I think that will be it for awhile - unless something really near and dear to my heart comes up.

Oh and the Seahawks did great yesterday - I never thought I'd see them go so far. Not that I really saw them, I napped through half the game. They did have the best outfits though, I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment