Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Viking Knit, Anyone?

Yesterday I ordered a kit and a tutorial - the tutorial looks fantastic - you can find it here: JewelryLessons.com. The kit I ordered also looks great, but I don't have it yet: Rocio Viking Knit Set.

I also spent a lot of time surfing around looking for ideas - some wonderful bracelets out there... like this one: SNOW FLOWER Woven Wire Sterling Bracelet by Donna Millard - it's beautiful, check it out!



And this necklace, which is equally yummy - Copper Viking Knit with Green Fire Agate by Sneekbead.



Can't wait to get my supplies and give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Looks like someone will have a portable "home school center" take-along. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really easy weave once you get the hang of it. I bought a kit a couple of years ago at a bead fair. I must get it out and have another go at it. Look forward to seeing what you make with it. The weave will look great with your beads added to it.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete