Friday, December 30, 2005

ug.

will this never end??? The other holiday tradition I'd forgotten about because I've been lucky enough to avoid it the past couple of years. The one where I get sick as soon as Christmas is over. This year it's a flu thing that seems to change symptoms every other day - I'm on day 5 now... what will it bring today? I feel like I'm wasting valuable vacation time not getting the new house ready - there is so much work to do there. At least I'm getting some good reading in. Danny Gregory wrote a new book and I'm enjoying it - it's called The Creative License. And then there is a strange but good book called Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman that I'm almost through. I want to paint though... There are some trees and some houses and some birds and some hearts that are calling out to be created - but... ug, it takes all I have just to hold a book up and turn the page every so often. Oh and I signed up for that new Live Journal Embodiment journal project. I'm looking forward to it. Must get well so I can get out and find a new blank journal before the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment